Guilde Otherwise Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
My Conflict With A Soviet Spy The Story Of The Ron Evans

Répondre au sujet    Guilde Otherwise Index du Forum » Guilde Otherwise » Taverne Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
My Conflict With A Soviet Spy The Story Of The Ron Evans
Auteur Message
lilwes

Masculin
Point(s): 33
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message My Conflict With A Soviet Spy The Story Of The Ron Evans Répondre en citant

My Conflict with a Soviet Spy: The Story of the Ron Evans Spy Case
by Robert Corfe

->>>DOWNLOAD BOOK My Conflict with a Soviet Spy: The Story of the Ron Evans Spy Case

Ron Evans was probably the most notorious Soviet spy of British nationality working out of Scandinavia in the post-War era. Here, for the first time, the full story of the Ron Evans spy case is told in all its drama and excitement as it occurred in the mid-1960s.

Whilst on the one hand Ron Evans was a leading radio engineer with a brilliant intellect, working on sensitive defence contracts; on the other, he was a determined and deft conspirator, manipulating a wide circle of oddly assorted people to achieve his illicit ends. KGB and MI6 agents play a prominent part in this account of seething conflict, an assassination attempt, and death; and only now, in deference to the spirit of the Thirty Year rule and its equivalent application on the international scale, is it possible to reveal the true facts behind this Cold War drama.

Many nationalities and colourful individuals, including diplomats and an eccentric Finnish aristocrat, were involved in the complex intrigue surrounding Ron Evans' underhand activities. The author, who unwittingly found himself in conflict with the Soviet agent, was by a curious set of circumstances led into the role of spy-hunter, which eventually led to the arrest and conviction of Ron Evans.

But that was not the end of the story. Worse was to follow. Due to an unfortunate set of events, an MI6 agent who was implicated in a counter-plot, found that his cover was blown, and following his capture and arrest by the authorities of a neutral power, Britain's entire Scandinavian intelligence network came crashing down. Despite the seriousness of the subject matter the author's observations are often filled with ironic comedy and ridicule.

My Conflict with a Soviet Spy: The Story of the Ron Evans Spy Case Robert Corfe
My Conflict with a Soviet Spy: The Story of the Ron Evans Spy Case fb2 sale tablet access online

..My Books; Browse ..http://gotie.co.uk/my/conflict/my_conflict_with_a ..my_conflict_with_a_soviet_spy_the_story_of_the_ron_evans_spy_case.pdfhttp://wcilt.co.uk/my/conflict/my_conflict_with_a ..

My Conflict with a Soviet Spy: The Story of the Ron Evans Spy Case 0.00 avg rating ..http://ukyca.co.uk/my/conflict ..soviet spy the story of the ron evans ..my_conflict_with_a_soviet_spy_the_story ..
More My Conflict With A Soviet Spy: The Story Of The Ron Evans Spy Case videos
my_conflict_with_a_soviet_spy_the_story_of_the_ron_evans_spy_case.pdf
electric furnace wiring diagram pdf my conflict with a soviet spy the story of the ron evans ..spy_case.pdf

my_conflict_with_a_soviet_spy_the_story_of_the_ron_evans_spy_case.pdfthe_story_of_the_ron_evans_spy_case.pdfsoviet spy the story of the ron evans ..
..my_conflict_with_a_soviet_spy_the_story_of_the_ron_evans_spy_case.pdf
architecture of william critchlow harris 1854 1913 my conflict with a soviet spy the story of the ron evans ..

soviet spy the story of the ron evans ..
soviet spy the story of the ron evans ..my_conflict_with_a_soviet_spy_the_story_of_the_ron_evans_spy_case.pdf
with a soviet spy the story of the ron evans spy case as i was ..
Robert Corfe is the author of Deism and Social Ethics ..my_conflict_with_a_soviet_spy_the_story_of_the_ron_evans_spy_case.pdf 48a4f088c3

My Love for ZooWilliam III, the Stadholder-King: A Political BiographyTrue Crime Stories, Volume 5: 12 Shocking True Crime Murder Cases Jack RosewoodSuperhero Raul: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalArtists of Abraham Lincoln Portraits: Charles A. Barry; Excerpts From Newspapers and Other Sources From the Files of the Lincoln Financial Foundation Collection (Classic Reprint)For the Glory: The Untold and Inspiring Story of Eric Liddell, Hero of Chariots of FireGardening For Beginners: Choose Right Place, Make Perfect Soil And Grow Best Vegetables: (Gardening Indoors, Gardening Vegetables, Gardening Books, Gardening Year Round)Aprendendo a ser um bom detetive (Portuguese Edition)Foton Photo collection samples 109 PENTAX HD PENTAX-DA 20-40mmF28-4ED Limited DC WR Report: Capture PENTAX KP (Japanese Edition)Is God Pulling The Strings?

Mar 4 Juil - 11:42 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mar 4 Juil - 11:42 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    Guilde Otherwise Index du Forum » Guilde Otherwise » Taverne Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation